Turkey is a favourite destination of Pannell's Tours and we would love to arrange your holiday to this intriguing destination. Situated at the cross roads of Asia and Europe, Turkey is the treasure trove of a dozen civilizations and a diverse cultural heritage. Combine a tour to Turkey with a few days in Greece and you have the best of both worlds.
- Discover Istanbul with thousands of years of history
- Ottoman palaces and exciting bazaars
- Famous archaeological sites - Ephesus, Aspendos, Hierapolis, Troy, Pergamom
- Surrealist landscapes in Cappadocia - perhaps include a hot air balloon ride
- Gallipoli – For history lovers with an interest in the ill-fated assault on Turkish forces from 1915-1916. The plaque on the right, written by Ataturk in 1934, speaks of this battle.
- Gulet cruising along Turkey’s Aegean and Mediterranean shores. A selection of yachts is available on private or cabin charter basis.
- Unbelievable markets and market towns
- Turkish carpets and leather
- And of course, delicious Turkish cuisine
- And in Greece you can enjoy Mykonos and Sanrorini and, of course, Athens.
Below are some memories from our trip to Turkey in November 2015.