What we collect
We may collect the following information when you Opt In to our Mailing List:
- Contact information including email address and optional telephone number
We may collect the following information from the Booking Form you sign and return to us to register as a participant on a tour:
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
- Passport or identification document details
- Demographic information such as physical address, preferences and interests
- Fitness for tour information such as dietary and medical restrictions
Why we gather this information & what we do with it
- We require this information to register you as a participant on a tour, to understand your needs and preferences, to provide you with a better service and for historical internal record keeping.
- Your information is required by third party vendors who we use to provide services such as transfers, accommodation and activities to you while on tour
- We may periodically send promotional emails about upcoming tours, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you provided.
- In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), released 25 May 2018, we are required to obtain client consent for sending promotional emails.
- We use a third party GDPR compliant technology platform to send our promotional emails.
- Should you feel you have not given consent according to the GDPR, but wish to continue receiving promotional emails from us, please submit our GDPR COMPLIANT SIGNUP FORM on our website.
- You may opt-out of promotional mailings at any time: either CONTACT US or follow the Unsubscribe link included at the end of every promotional email.
- Opting out of promotional messages will not prevent us from sending you operational, account related or other non-marketing emails relevant to a tour for which you have registered.
- Should you Opt Out of receiving promotional emails, our website is still there to keep you up to date on all our future escorted tours as well as destinations we offer for private touring.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
However — regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Pannell’s Tours, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information.
A cookie is a small data file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
“Session” cookies expire at the end of your Site time. “Persistent” cookies remain on your device much longer but do not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website and itineraries may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have followed these links, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of your personal information being held by Pannell’s Tours
- You may request deletion of such information at any time
- You may request us to correct any incorrect information we are holding on you
CONTACT US with any of the above requests.