hidden CROATIA - escorted tour
15 days 24 september - 08 october 2018
Our tour will be an unforgettable journey of discovering treasures on land and at sea. Medieval cities, pristine beaches, forests, waterfalls and picturesque lakes, thousands of years of colourful history etched into ancient stone walls and cobbled streets, preserved as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The ancient city of Dubrovnik, the fortess at Knin, the beauty of the less travelled Dalmatian hinterland, Diocletian’s Palace in Split, the scenic Plitvice Lakes plus a day trip to Montenegro.
Add to this 7 days island hopping along the Adriatic coast aboard brand new MV RIVA and you have a dream holiday to one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
Our CLASSIC CROATIA escorted tour on the same dates was sold out very quickly, taking up all the Upper and Main Deck cabins on MV RIVA. To accommodate additional enquiries, we are offering the remaining 7 Lower Deck cabins with a slightly different land itinerary and we invite you to join us on our HIDDEN CROATIA escorted tour! Your tour leader, Judy Vos from Pannell’s Tours, will ensure a carefree holiday while local specialist guides at important cultural & historical locations will add to an enriching travel experience. There are no “optional extras” and all sightseeing excursions are included in the tour price, as are all tips & gratuities.
Lower Deck cabins have portholes, are normally quieter than Main & Upper deck cabins when we are moored in port and they are a little larger! Better a Lower Deck cabin than none at all! JOIN US!
- Zagreb, cultural & economic capital of Croatia, with its charming medieval Old City
- Trakošćan – 12th century castle, home of the noble Drašković family for 4 centuries
- Plitvice National Park where wooded hills enclose 16 turquoise lakes linked by waterfalls
- The fortress at Knin - the second largest military fortification in the whole of Europe
- The modern, interactive Alka Museum at Sinj – a hidden treasure
- Split - Emperor Diocletian’s Palace, built 3rd century AD, the hub of this vibrant city
- 7 Nights luxury cruise from Split to Dubrovnik, including Hvar, Korčula & Mljet National Park
- Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic, with its monumental city wall.
- Day trip to Montenegro, a small, picturesque country brimming with natural beauty.
Per person sharing EUR 3,350 (Lower deck cabin with porthole)
per Single EUR 4,145
Price based on 14 passengers in 7 cabins. Supplement may be charged for lower numbers.
International flights not included
No other category of cabin is available for this tour
Your Tour Leader - Judy Vos
Today's traveller is less into class of hotel and more into sharing experiences.