The continent of Africa is the Cradle of Humankind, offering great diversity in topography, cultures, great cities, architecture, peoples, scenery, flora and fauna, cuisine, mountains, coastlines, forest and deserts. Africa offers a good infra structure for inter-country flights which will facilitate your journey through a number of countries in this great continent.
- Table Mountain - one of the new 7 Wonders of Nature
- South Africa's Cape floral kingdom - one of the richest areas in the world for plant biodiversity
- The mighty Victoria Falls - Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders'
- Wildlife in Botswana
- The Namib Desert on the West Coast in Namibia
- Pristine coastlines - 18,950 miles (30,500 km)
- A wealth of wildlife - From large predators roaming the sweeping savannas among huge herds of grazing herbivores to apes, monkeys and snakes inhabiting its dark, dense forests. Africa is home to many of the world's best loved and most fascinating animals, as well as to some of its most endangered.
Our African Safaris for multi-generation families are very popular and we enjoy planning these tours to off-the-beaten track destinations and far-away places where loved ones are able to connect in a very special way.
"You may leave Africa, but Africa will never leave you." - Unknown