authentic ecuador & galapagos islands CRUISE
pANNELL'S tOURS ESCORTED TOUR 07 - 22 june 2017
Snow capped volcanoes, green valleys, the high Andes mountains and the Amazon Rain Forest, make Ecuador a country of astounding variety and beauty. On our tour you will experience daily life in Old Town colonial Quito, visit quaint indigenous villages, stay in historic haciendas and spend time in Ecuadorian Amazon. Add to this a Galápagos Islands cruise aboard yacht LA PINTA and you have all the ingredients for the journey of a lifetime to “Authentic Ecuador.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- 2 nights in a 16th century colonial mansion in Old Town Quito
- 3 nights in a restored 17th century hacienda set in beautiful gardens in the Andean highlands
- 3 nights at Napo Wildlife Centre Eco Lodge in Ecuadorian Amazon
- 6 nights cruise aboard luxury motor yacht La Pinta, one of the best in the Galápagos Islands
- Visit to the famous Otavalo market and artisanal towns in the Highlands
- Train Trip from Ibarra to Salinas on Tren Ecuador’s “Tren de la Libertad"
Per person sharing US$ 9,730
Single supplement US$ 4,110
There is only one single available at this rate; further singles on request
Flight Quito/Amazon/Quito US$ 206 Flight Quito/Galápagos/Quito US$ 498
Our time together will not simply be a tour of “sites, cities and famous places.” Carefully chosen activities will offer us opportunity to practice mindfulness while we are on tour together, through awareness of the environment, contact with local people, acknowledging the often unseen smaller things - creating more meaningful experiences.