classic CROATIA - escorted tour
15 days 24 september - 08 october 2018
ALL MAIN & UPPER DECK CABINS ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT! BUT THE 7 LOWER DECK CABINS ARE NOW AVAILABLE WITH A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LAND ITINERARY AND A 2ND TOUR LEADER - IN OUR "HIDDEN CROATIA" TOUR
Medieval cities, pristine beaches, forests, waterfalls and picturesque lakes, thousands of years of colourful history etched into ancient stone walls and cobbled streets, preserved as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the ancient city of Dubrovnik, Sibenik Cathedral and Diocletian’s Palace in Split, the scenic Plitvice Lakes, plus a rich cultural heritage; this is Croatia, where the Adriatic meets the Alps.
Of all sailing holidays, Croatia offers one of the most beautiful destinations in the world, with emerald islands set in crystal-clear turquoise seas, picturesque villages and ancient towns. Spend 7 nights cruising the Southern Adriatic Sea aboard the brand new deluxe Motor Vessel RIVA.
Tour escorted by experienced tour director Louise Pannell, who will ensure a carefree and relaxing holiday.
There are no “optional extras” and all sightseeing excursions as per itinerary, most meals, porterage, tips & gratuities are included in the tour price.
- Zagreb, cultural & economic capital of Croatia, with its charming medieval Old City
- Trakošćan – 12th century castle, home of the noble Drašković family for 4 centuries
- Plitvice National Park where wooded hills enclose 16 turquoise lakes linked by waterfalls
- Šibenik – Cathedral of St Jakov, masterpiece of Croatian architecture, dating back to the middle ages
- Split - Emperor Diocletian’s Palace, built 3rd century AD, the hub of this vibrant city
- 7 Nights luxury cruise from Split to Dubrovnik, including Hvar, Korčula & Mljet National Park
- Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic, with its city walls
PRICE P/psharing EUR 3,595
PRICE PER Single EUR 4,685
- Based on Lower Deck cabin aboard MV Riva. Upgrades to Main Deck & Upper Deck available.
- Based on a minimum of 16 passengers. Supplement will be charged for lower numbers.
Tour Leader - Louise Pannell
We promote mindful travel and our carefully planned itinerary allows time for relaxing and reflection between organized activities. Meet the people and take pleasure in the good food and excellent wines.
Share our memories from our "Best of Croatia" tour in 2017
Photographs courtesy of tour leader, Louise Pannell, and guest Sara Kearney.
GROZNAN & POREC
RASTOKE & PLITVICE
SIBERNIK & SPLIT
DUBROVNIK & ITS WALLS