BEST OF CROATIA
pANNELL'S tOURS ESCORTED TOUR 03 - 16 SEPTEMBER2017
The aura of medieval Croatia endures in its walled cities and cobbled streets. Emerald islands floating in crystal-clear turquoise seas, pristine beaches, forests and rivers, are some of its treasures. UNESCO World Heritage Sites, well preserved ancient cities and Roman ruins illustrate the country’s colourful history and rich cultural heritage.
Enjoy 7 unforgettable days cruising the Southern Adriatic Sea from one island to another, aboard the deluxe Motor Vessel INFINITY. Relax on spacious decks, swim in the warm waters and explore Croatia’s finest destinations with local experts.
Tour escorted by experienced tour director Louise Pannell, who will ensure a carefree and relaxing holiday.
There are no “optional extras” and all sightseeing excursions as per itinerary, most meals, porterage and tips & gratuities are included in the tour price.
Join Louise on a memorable journey of discovery - our 5th escorted tour to this destination.
- 2 nights Zagreb, cultural & economic capital of Croatia, with its charming medieval “Old City”
- Trakošćan – 12th century castle, home of the noble Drašković family for 4 centuries
- 3 days exploring the Istrian Peninsula - hilltop villages, farmhouse restaurants and Istrian cuisine
- Pula with one of the world’s best preserved Roman amphitheatres a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Rovinj – one of the last true Mediteranean fishing ports with picturesque cobbled streets
- 2 nights Plitvice National Park with wooded hills enclosing 16 turquoise lakes linked by waterfalls
- 2 nights Poreč in a classic, early 20th century restored waterfront hotel, just steps away from old town
- Šibenik – Cathedral of St Jakov, a masterpiece of Croatian architecture, dating back to the middle ages
- 7 Nights luxury cruise from Split, island hopping, including Hvar, Korčula & Mljet National Park
- 2 Full days on board in Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
Per person sharing EUR 3,200
Single supplement EUR 940